Answered By: Ben Blanks Last Updated: Mar 11, 2017 Views: 131
If you are signed in to MyLU/Blackboard already, the website should never prompt you to sign in or log in to a database. If it does, you are experiencing an access error. To overcome this access error, try the following methods in order:
1. Make sure you're using a private, password-protected internet connection rather than a public one or one from another university.
2. Double check to make sure you're logged in to MyLU/Blackboard.
3. Try deleting the cookies and cache from your browser history.
4. Try changing to a different browser (Firefox works the best with our website, but other browsers may work as well).
5. If all else fails, call the Liberty University IT Help Desk at (434) 592-7800.