Answered By: Ben Blanks Last Updated: May 13, 2020 Views: 283
If you are signed in to MyLU/Blackboard already, the website should not prompt you to sign in or log in to access items unless the item is a physical item.
- If it does, and it is not a physical item then you are experiencing an access error. To overcome this access error, try the following methods in order:
- Make sure you're using a private, password-protected internet connection rather than a public one or one from another university.
- Double check to make sure you're logged in to MyLU/Blackboard.
- Try deleting the cookies and cache from your browser history. You can view a guide on how to clear your cookies and cache here.
- Try changing to a different browser (Firefox works the best with our website, but other browsers may work as well).
If all else fails, call the Liberty University IT Help Desk at (434) 592-7800. or toll free at (800) 447-2869
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.