Answered By: Rachel Schwedt Last Updated: Apr 27, 2020 Views: 248
Depending on the search strategy you're using, there are multiple ways to locate a citation.
A. "Search Anything" search:
- Click on the following link to gain access to the library home page: Link.
- If you know the title of the article you're looking for, change "All" to "Articles" on the official library homepage.
- Then, type in the complete name of the article and click "Go."
- Once you locate the article, look towards the right of the article title. You'll see a magnifying glass and a folder with a plus sign beside it.
- Click on the folder with the plus sign beside it.
- Once you do this, you'll notice that a "Saved Items" folder has been created in the bottom right of your page.
- Click on the "Saved Items" folder.
- Once you do this, a box will appear on your page. Look towards the left of that box and you should see the different citations styles. Click on the citation style that applies to you.
B. "EBSCO Quick Search" search:
- Begin your search on the main library page: Link.
- Choose collections at the top of the page
- Click on Databases
- On the Databases page scroll down and click on "EBSCO Quick Search."
- In the first search box, type in the complete name of the article.
- Next to where you entered your title, you'll see a drop down that says "Select a Field (optional)." Change this to "TI Title" and click "Search."
- Your result should come up as the item.
- Once you locate your article, click on the title or on "PDF Full Text" which is located directly underneath the brief abstract.
- Look on the far right of the page, and you should see symbols (i.e., printer, an envelope, a folder, etc.).
- Click on the gold piece of paper that says "cite."
- Choose the type of format you want to retrieve the citation informatio
One way to make sure you do not lose the citation for the articles you've found, we highly recommend using a tool to save your citations like RefWorks.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at email@example.com.