Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: May 29, 2020 Views: 697
Since you are an online student and going through the process of ordering some physical books (borrowing books), you will first need to create an Interlibrary Loan account. I have included steps on how you would complete the process in the below section.
- Click on the following link to begin: Link.
- Once the above link is selected, scroll down on the page and look on the left under My Library.
- Under My Library, please select Interlibrary Loan.
- When the next page loads, look on the right and you should see a box that says Log in to ILLiad.
- Underneath that, please select Create Account.
- When the next page loads, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and select First Time Users Click Here.
- Enter the different fields with your information and then select Submit.
- Once you have created your account, look on the left under New Request and select Book or Article.
If you are looking specifically to order textbooks for a class, please refer to the online bookstore available through this link here: https://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/vbm/liberty.htm
If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.