Answered By: Jasmine Harris Last Updated: Oct 21, 2020 Views: 163
To book a group study room in the School of Business you will have to create an event through the University Events page: https://www.liberty.edu/events/
- Once on that page, select the box that reads: Submit Your Event Request.
- You will be prompted to sign in.
- In the next screen, on the left under Quick Search, type in SOBUSI in the Search Locations search field.
- A list of 13 group study rooms will come up. On that page you can see the max capacity and features for each of the rooms.
- If you select a group study room name (ex. SOBUSI 1460), it should open another page.
- Select Availability (Daily), this will bring up the availability for that room up to a month.
- Next, locate the day and time for your reservation. If the room is open, you should be able to click on the spreadsheet in the time slot where you wish to start and drag the bar to the time you would like the reservation to end.
- Complete the required fields in the resulting form. For Primary Organization for this Event search Student Institutional Use – Student.
- After you have completed the entire form, select Save. It should bring up a page displaying the event information for your reservation. If it stays on the form page, you have missed a required field. The missed field should be highlighted.
For further assistance with rooms and events for the School of Business, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.