You can find court cases using the NexisUni database. To access this database here are the following steps:
- Start off on the JFL homepage here: https://www.liberty.edu/library/.
- Go under the Search Anything bar and click on Databases by Name.
- On the Databases page, go to the top left to Browse by Letter and click on N.
- Select the link for NexisUni on this page.
- In NexisUni, navigate to the Guided Search box on the left hand side of the screen, select Cases, then go to Search in all Cases for search bar and enter in the phrase "Information Technology", including the quotes.
- You can further limit the search by date by selecting the time range in the All Dates box.
We also have a tutorial on how to use NexisUni here:https://watch.liberty.edu/media/t/1_1z49whjy/74370641
I hope that this has helped you in your research. If you need more assistance, please call us at (434) 592-3362 or email us at email@example.com.