This information can usually be found on the journal website by looking at the “about” or “aim and scope” section on the journal website. The student can also email or call the journal directly to ask about journal submissions; this is also a good idea if they need information on the process of submission.
How to locate the journal website:
- Go to the library homepage.
- If you hover over Collections at the top of the page, under Electronic, select Databases.
- On the left of the next page under Browse by Letter, select the letter U.
- In the list of databases starting with that letter select Ulrichsweb.
- After entering into this database, you will be able to search the title of the journal that you are looking for.
- After running your search and selecting the journal, look under the field titled Basic Description. You will find the link to the journal website.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at email@example.com.