There are multiple ways to find book reviews in our library. To start off with, you need to begin on our homepage here: https://www.liberty.edu/library/.
Using Search Anything
- Select Advanced Search located under the Search Anything bar.
- Next, go to the Content Type box and check Book Review.
- Once Book Review is checked, navigate to the search bar and put in the title of the book for which you are looking.
- After selecting Search in the bottom left, you will be given results listing the title, author, journal title, and date of review.
- Many of these will be available as full text articles. To read, simply click on the link below the search result that says Full Text Online.
Using Book Review Databases
- Select Databases by Name, beneath the Search Anything bar.
- On the Databases page, navigate to the top left to Browse by Letter and select B.
- Scroll down this page until you see Book Review Digest Plus (H.W. Wilson), Book Review Digest Retrospective (H.W. Wilson), or Book Review Index (Gale Literature).
- All three of these databases contain book reviews, the main difference between the first two is the years they cover which is listed in the description below the database name.
- Once you are in the database, simply go to the search bar and put in the title of the book you are looking for reviews on.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at email@example.com.