Answered By: Ben Blanks Last Updated: May 12, 2020 Views: 50
Answered By: Ben Blanks
Last Updated: May 12, 2020 Views: 50
To suggest a book purchase for the library:
- Go to the library suggestions page at http://www.liberty.edu/library/suggestions/.
- Click the Suggest a Purchase button.
- Type in your Liberty log-in information.
- Click the Submit A New Request button at the top of the page.
- Fill the form out on the next page. After it is complete, click the Save All Answers & Submit button.
- The system will send your request directly to one of our collection development librarians. One of our collections management librarians will then review the request. If approved, the request will then be sent to our Acquisitions Department.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at email@example.com.