One good place to look for this topic is in a database entitled Theological Journal Library. To find and use this database, please follow these instructions:
- Start at the library home page here.
- In the top middle-right of the page hover over Collections, and choose the option labeled Databases, which is under Electronic.
- On the left side of the page, there is a list of subjects underneath the heading Browse by Subject. Find and click on the subject labeled Religion and Philosophy.
- On the next page there will be a list of databases related to religion and philosophy. Scroll down until you see Theological Journal Library. It will be toward the bottom of the list. Click on this database title.
- On the next page, click on the option Search Journals, which is on the right underneath Journals Menu.
- On the next page, you will then be able to use the search bar to search for articles related to your topic. You can try searching for Constantine conversion or Constantine salvation or Constantine. Please note that you are not likely to find any articles that direct and solely address the conversion of Constantine in and of itself. Rather, you are looking for articles that address the issue in some way.
- Once you get your search results, scan the articles and their abstracts. One good article that addresses the circumstances surround the conversion is Constantine the Great, and the Downfall of Paganism in the Roman Empire.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.