Answered By: Amanda Hahn
Last Updated: May 19, 2020     Views: 67

If you are a student, billing for overdue fines, damaged materials, and lost items are posted to your student account. 

Faculty, staff, and community users may pay charges at the Customer Service Center.

For questions about charges on your account, please email Esther Stine at

If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at