Answered By: Ben Blanks Last Updated: May 19, 2020 Views: 37
Answered By: Ben Blanks
Last Updated: May 19, 2020 Views: 37
Using the Advanced Search:
- Navigate to the main library website at www.liberty.edu/library.
- Under the Search Anything bar, click Advanced Search.
- In the first search field, type your topic in relation to life coaching, such as the word relationships or workplace. In the second search field, type, “life coaching”. Be sure to put quotation marks around the phrase life coaching, since this action will allow the search engine to search for the words life and coaching together rather than separately. You may leave the Search fields as the default All Fields.
- Scroll down below the four search fields until you find the Content Type section. Use the arrows to the right of the box to scroll down the list. Select Journal Articles from the list. Please take note not to click Journals / eJournals from the list.
- Scroll down to the Limit to section. Check the boxes entitled Items with full text online and Scholarly materials, including peer-reviewed.
- Hit the Search button at the bottom left.
If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at email@example.com.