Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: May 28, 2020 Views: 97
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: May 28, 2020 Views: 97
You have a couple of options on how to access videos about history topics.
- Your first is to go to the library catalog: https://www.liberty.edu/library/.
- From there, go to the Search Anything bar and select All then DVDs.
- Enter your terms in the search box. Even something as generic as (American History) can work if you don't need anything specific.
- Begin on the library home page: https://www.liberty.edu/library/
- You’ll notice a Collections tab towards the top and on the right.
- After clicking on the Collections tab, you’ll see an option for Media. Click Media, and you’ll come to a page that lists a variety of digital resources. Scroll down to the Video section.
- We would recommend starting with the American History in Video link. Once you click on that you’ll come to a page that lets you browse videos in American history by time period.
If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.