Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: May 28, 2020 Views: 47
To locate sources on your topic, I would suggest using counseling and religion-related databases. Please follow the steps below to access resources on your topic.
- Click on the following link to begin: Link.
- Once the above link is selected, look in the top right section for Collections.
- Place your mouse over Collections and select Databases.
- When the page loads, look on the left-hand side under Browse by Subject and select Counseling & Psychology.
- When the page loads locate Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection (EBSCO).
- Once in the database, look in the top left section for a heading that says Choose Databases.
- Please select Choose Databases and select the following: ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials PLUS, Christian Periodical Index, Religion and Philosophy Collection, and Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection.
- Then select Ok.
- Use the different search bars in the top left section. Try a search for assessing spirit* on the first line (Note: do not add quotations around assessing spirit, but please add an asterisk after "spirit."). On the second line, next to AND, type in counsel* (Note: do not add quotations around counsel, but please add an asterisk after "counsel."). So your search should look like this: assessing spirit* AND counsel*.
- Then click Search.
- When the results come up, look on the left under Limit To and select Full Text.
- To read articles, select PDF Full Text.
If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.