To locate the Journal of Marriage and Family, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the following link to begin: Link.
- Once the above link is selected, you will be taken to the main library page. From here, begin to scroll down on the page. Look on the left for a section that will say Jerry Falwell Library followed by three sections: My Library, Research and Contact Us.
- Please look under Research and select Journal by Name.
- When the page loads, enter in the name of the journal: Journal of Marriage and Family and click on the search icon.
- Select the journal from the results list.
- On the following page you should see a list of databases where the journal is mentioned.
- Select any of the databases that might apply. For example, you might consider selecting ProQuest Central.
For additional information about finding articles in specific journals, the JFL has created a short video tutorial.
If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.