There are a number of ways to find empirical articles. The most user-friendly way would be to use a specific database called APA PsycNET.
- Click on the following link to get to the main library page: https://www.liberty.edu/library.
- From this page, look in the top-middle, Hover over Collections and then choose Databases.
- When the page loads, look on the left under Browse by Letter and select A.
- When the next page loads, scroll down the page and select the link to APA PsycNet.
- Once the database loads, scroll down to where it says Filters.
- Select Select Filters and from the dropdown menu choose Methodology
- Once you select Methodology, another drop down should appear and you should select Empirical Study.
- Go back to the top search bar and enter in your search terms being sure to select APA Full Text and Peer-Reviewed.
- Click Search to see your results.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.