Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Jun 29, 2020 Views: 533
Sometimes you may see an article that says Get it @ Liberty. When this occurs, click the link that says Check for this article in other LU resources. This will check for access in the Library's other databases. If we have the article in another database, you will see under the words View Online and Full Text Availability, one or more links below them. Click one of those links for access.
If the Library does not have that article in any of our databases, you will need to submit a request through Interlibrary Loan. To submit a request for an article, please complete the following steps:
- Please click on the following link: https://www.liberty.edu/library.
- Once you successfully get to the main library page, scroll down a little and on the left side, you should see a header that says My Library.
- Under My Library, select Interlibrary Loan.
- Once the page loads, look on the right hand side for a box that states Log in to ILLIAD, and click on Create Account.
- Once this page loads, go down to the end of the page and click on First Time Users Click Here.
- Once this page loads, fill out the information about yourself and click on Submit Information.
- Once you have successfully registered, look on the left under New Request and click on Article.
- Fill out the information about the article you wish to read and click Submit Request.
- Within 1–5 business days, you will be notified via email about the request you made.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at email@example.com.