There are numerous e-books available. To search for e-books, simply complete the below instructions:
- To begin your search, go to the library’s main page.
- When the link loads, look for a search bar in the center of the page. Above that search bar you will find several search options. Select Books.
- An option will appear directly below the search bar that allows you to choose Print books, E-books, or Audiobooks. Make sure E-books is the only box selected.
- If you know the name of the book you’re looking for, simply type in the title in the search bar and click Search.
- If you would like to do a general search for a specific topic, type in your keyword(s) and click Search.
- If we have the e-book version of the item you are looking for, there should be a link to the title or book.
For more information about finding and using e-books you can look at our E-books Guide.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at (434) 582-2220 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.