Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Jun 29, 2020 Views: 331
There are numerous e-books available. To search for e-books, simply complete the below instructions:
- Click on the following link to begin your search: Link.
- When the link loads, look for a search bar that will say Search Anything. To the left of that, change All to Books.
- An option will appear directly below the search bar that allows you to choose All books, Print books, or E-books. Select E-books.
- If you know the name of the book you’re looking for, simply type in the title in the search bar and click GO.
- If you don't know the name of the book you're looking for, but would like to do a general search for a specific topic, type in your keyword(s) and click Go.
- If we have the e-book version of the book you are looking for, there should be a link to the title or book.
For more information about finding and using e-books you can look at our E-books Guide.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at email@example.com.