Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Jun 02, 2020 Views: 490
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: Jun 02, 2020 Views: 490
To locate articles from Phi Delta Kappen:
- Click on the following link to begin your search: Search
- Once you click on the above link, you'll be taken to the official library page. Hover over Collections at the top, then click on Databases.
- Scroll down under Featured Resources on the next page and click on Journal Finder.
- When the next page loads, type in the name of the journal: Phi Delta Kappan. Then click the search icon. Select the journal from the list of results.
- When your search results load, you'll see 1 record for online access and 1 record for JFL journal on Microform. Select the Online option.
- On the following page you will see a list of databases that have access to Phi Delta Kappan. We suggest you select EBSCOhost Education Research Complete or EBSCOhost OmniFile Full Text Mega.
- **For the sake of these instructions, please select EBSCOhost OmniFile Full Text Mega.
- Once the database loads, look on the left above Publication Details for “Phi Delta Kappan” and select Search within this publication.
- Next, notice the three search bars in the top left corner of your page. Leave the first line as is, but on the second line next to the first mention of AND, type in your search terms and click Search.
- Finally, look to the left of the page and make sure that Full Text is select (located underneath Limit to).
- To read/save/view articles, simply click on PDF Full Text, located underneath each result.
If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.