Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Jun 02, 2020 Views: 55
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: Jun 02, 2020 Views: 55
To locate articles on educational implications of Vygotsky’s theory:
- Click on the following link to begin your search: Search
- Once you click on the above link, you will be taken to the official library home page. From here, in the top right corner, you will see several headers. Put your mouse over Research and you will see a dropdown appear. From the list, select Research Guides.
- When the next page loads, look under Research Guides and select Education.
- You will be taken to the Education Research Guide page. From here, look in the top section where the tabs are and select Databases.
- Once on the databases page, look under Featured Databases and select Education Research Complete.
- Once in the database, you will see 3 search bars in the top left section of the page. However, above the three search bars will be a blue link that says Choose Databases. Please click on Choose Databases.
- This brings up a list of databases. Make sure to select: ERIC, Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection, and OmniFile Full Text Mega (H.W. Wilson). Then click OK at the bottom of the page.
- On the first search bar that is vacant in the top left, type in Vygotsky's theory. On the second line next to AND, type in education. On the third line next to AND, type in implications. Then click Search.
- Lastly, make sure to select Full Text, located on the left under Limit To.
- To read/view/save articles, simply click on PDF Full Text, which is located underneath each result.
If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.