To locate articles on education-related topics, follow the steps below:
- Click on the following link to begin your search: Link.
- When the page loads, look in the top right corner and you should see four headers: Collections, Research, General Info, and Assistance.
- Put your mouse over Collections and select Databases.
- To the left of the page under Browse by Subject, select Education.
- In the list that comes up select Education Research Complete.
- Once in Education Research Complete, notice the three search bars in the top left section.
- On the first line, type in your most important key words. Try to limit your search by using fewer than four words per line.
- Then click Search to see your results.
- When the results page loads, look on the left for Refine your results, and make sure to click on Full Text.
- If your sources need to be peer-reviewed, please select scholarly (peer reviewed) journals.
- To view any of the sources, simply click on PDF Full Text.
If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at email@example.com.