To locate articles in the Principal Leadership follow the steps below:
- Click on the following link to begin your search: Link.
- Scroll down the middle of the page and find the heading Research (the one in the middle, not the one at the top).
- Click on the option Journal by Name.
- On the next page, type in principal leadership in the search bar. Then click the search icon.
- Select Schools in the middle from the results list.
- On the next page, under View Online select EBSCOhost Omnifile Full Text Mega.
- On the following page, choose the option Search within this publication at the top.
- Then, on the next page, type in one of your topics in the second search bar (beside the "AND"). For instance, you would type in bullying and then search. As an example, here is a search performed using this method.
For more information about finding articles in specific journals, the JFL has created a short video tutorial.
If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at email@example.com.