There are a number of ways to find good articles on theological topics. Here is one good search strategy:
Use the database called Theological Journal Library:
- Go to the library home page.
- In the top middle-right of the page there is a heading called Collections. Hover over this heading and choose the option labeled Databases, which is under Electronic.
- On the left side of the page, there is a list of subjects underneath the heading Browse by Subject. Find and click on the subject labeled Religion & Philosophy.
- On the next page there will be a list of databases related to religion and philosophy. Scroll down until you see that one labeled Theological Journal Library. It will be toward the bottom of the list. Click on this database title.
- On the next page, click on the option Search Journals which is on the right underneath Journals Menu.
- On the next page, you will then be able to use the search bar to search for articles related to your topic. The articles that are found will be considered scholarly articles and you will be able to read them by simply clicking on the article title.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at email@example.com.