Answered By: Josh Waltman Last Updated: Jun 02, 2020 Views: 6387
Answered By: Josh Waltman
Last Updated: Jun 02, 2020 Views: 6387
Access through Journal Finder:
- Begin at the library's home page.
- At the top of the page, there is a heading that says Collections. Hover over this heading and then select Databases underneath Electronic.
- Scroll down under Featured Resources on the next page and click on the link Journal Finder.
- Type Wall Street Journal into the search bar at the top of this page. Then click the Search icon.
- The next page should show a list of results for different versions. Click on the record titled The Wall Street Journal Online.
- The following page will show you a list of databases that have access to the Wall Street Journal along with the dates of coverage. Click on the link for ProQuest Central, which has coverage from 1984 to present.
- On the next page, use the search bar to search within the Wall Street Journal or use the Browse specific issues section to find a specific article/issue.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.