Answered By: Josh Waltman Last Updated: Jun 02, 2020 Views: 232
Abraham Maslow is best known for his "hierarchy of needs" theory in the field of motivation. Holistic Dynamic theory assumes that the whole person is continually being motivated by one need or another. When searching for articles, it is best to search for Maslow paired with terms like needs, motivation, or “hierarchy of needs” instead of the term “holistic dynamic”.
Here are some instructions for searching for this in the EBSCO databases on the library's site:
- Go to the library home page.
- In the top middle-right there is a heading titled Collections. Hover on this heading and then select Databases under Electronic.
- On the next page, click on the link labeled EBSCO Quick Search, which is underneath the heading Featured Resources in the middle of the page.
- Once on the EBSCO search page, you will see three search bars in the top left. Use the first search bar to type in Maslow and the second to type in another term such as "hierarchy of needs”. Then select Search to the right.
- You will now be able to choose and Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals as an option in the margin to the left of your search results.
If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.