Answered By: Josh Waltman Last Updated: Jun 02, 2020 Views: 203
Scholarly: A great place to look for scholarly articles on forgiveness is in the database Theological Journal Library.
- Go to the library main page.
- In the top middle-right, there is a heading labeled Collections. Hover here. Then, choose the option for Databases.
- On the left hand side, there is a heading labeled Browse by Subject. Under this, find and select Religion and Philosophy.
- On the next page, scroll down the list of databases until you see Theological Journal Library. Select it.
- Once you open up the database page, choose Search Journals on the right hand side.
- You will now see a search bar. Type in forgiveness and search. All of the articles found will be considered scholarly.
Opinion: A great way to look for non-scholarly articles on forgiveness is by simply searching within the main search bar on the library main page.
- Go to the main page. Select All on the search anything bar to the left and change it to Articles.
- Type in forgiveness and search.
- On the next page, look to the left of your search results in the margin. Under Content Type, Newspaper Articles is crossed out. If you hover over Newspaper Articles, a green check mark will show up to the right. Click on the green check mark.
- Next to Journal Article, you will want to select the green check mark so that it goes away.
- You will however, want to make sure that there is a check beside Full text online; this is locate at the top left.
- You now will see articles relating to forgiveness that are not necessarily scholarly. Many of these will come from periodicals or newspapers.
If you have any additional questions feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at email@example.com.