Answered By: Rachel Schwedt Last Updated: Apr 27, 2020 Views: 254
There are two options that you might try:
WorldCat: Try http://worldcat.org/. This site will tell you where the closest copy is to your location.
- On the WorldCat web page enter the title you are looking for in the search box.
- Type in the name of the book of interest and click Search.
- When the list of available titles appears click on one.
- Scroll down the page until you see Enter your location and type in your zip code.
- A list of libraries in your area that own that title will appear.
Google Books may have a copy of a book on your topic. Google Books will give you a portion of the book for free and then will provide a link to purchase the rest of the book. If the title can be purchased as an E-Book, it will be available to be read online immediately.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at (434) 592-3362 or at email@example.com.