Answered By: Lillian Loving Last Updated: Jul 16, 2018 Views: 22
The Jerry Falwell Library subscribes to the Foundations Directory for Grants. In order to access this database use the following steps:
1) Go to the library home page.
2) In the top middle-right there is a heading that says "Collections." Click on this heading and then select "Databases" underneath "Electronic."
3) On the next page, on the left side of the screen under the section labeled “Browse by Letter” select the letter “F.”
4) Next, find the database labeled "Foundation Directory Online." This will be towards the end of the list of databases. Click on it.
5) The search feature for this database is located at the top of the page, which provides options to search grantmakers, grants, companies, 990s, pathways, and a power search.