Answered By: Ben Blanks Last Updated: Nov 04, 2017 Views: 9
To find the S&P industry profile for the confectionery industry, you will need to search a database called the S&P Capital IQ NetAdvantage. To do so, please do the following:
1. Sign in to MyLU/Blackboard. Then go to www.liberty.edu/library.
2. Go to the Collections heading at the top of the page and choose Databases.
3. On the left-hand side of the page, you will see Browse by Subject. Choose Business.
4. The databases will appear in alphabetical order. Scroll down and select S&P Capital IQ NetAdvantage.
5. At the top of the page, scroll to the Companies drop-down menu and click Industries.
6. Go to the search bar BELOW Search Profiles (not the search bar at the top next to NetAdvantage). Type Confectionery and click Search.
7. You should come up with two results. Click Confectionery Products.
8. You should now have access to the S&P’s Industry Profile for the Confectionery Products Industry. You can view the various aspects of the industry on the menu to the left.