Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Jan 25, 2017 Views: 55
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: Jan 25, 2017 Views: 55
There are a couple of ways to renew items depending on whether you checked these items out physically in the library or you had them shipped to you.
For items you checked out:
- Begin at the Library Account page: https://lucas.liberty.edu/vwebv/login
- Log In using your student ID number and last name. If you are a community member, the ID number is the number listed on your community card. The ID number will consist of ONLY numbers, no letters.
- Once you’ve logged in, select the “My Account” tab at the top of the page.
- The items you have checked out will be displayed here. Check the box to the left of the items you want to renew and click “Renew.” The page will update with your new due date.
- Sometimes there will be an issue renewing items online. This can happen if an item has been put on hold by another patron or if you’ve already renewed the item once. If you cannot renew your items online, please call the main desk at (434)582-2220 and they can assist you over the phone.
For items you had shipped to you:
- Begin at the InterLibrary Loan page: https://www.liberty.edu/library/interlibrary-loan-online-students/
- Use the login box on the right to log into your ILLiad account.
- Once you’re logged in, click on “Checked Out Items” located on the left side of the page under “View.”
- Here you can select the transaction number of the item you need to renew.
- If you are able to renew the item online, there will be a “Request renewal” link. If you’re not able to find this link or you have an issue renewing the item online, please contact the InterLibrary Loan department at (434)582-2442 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.