Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Jan 20, 2017 Views: 123
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: Jan 20, 2017 Views: 123
To link Google Scholar you can follow the steps below:
- Begin at https://scholar.google.com/
- Click “Settings” at the top of the page.
- Look on the far left of the settings page and click on “Library Links.”
- Use the search bar on this page to type in Liberty University. Then search.
- After searching you should see a list of several different Liberty University options. Select the option that says “Liberty University – Get it @ LU.” Leave the other two Liberty University options unchecked.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
- You’ll be taken back to the Google Scholar homepage. Now you can search for your topic.
- After searching, articles that are available from the Jerry Falwell Library will have a “Get it @ LU” link. Use this link to access the article from the library.