Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017 Views: 1405
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017 Views: 1405
Thank you for contacting the Jerry Falwell Library with your question. To locate sources on the effects of the fall of the western empire on the church, please complete the following steps:
- Click on the following link to begin: Link.
- Once the above link is selected, look on the right under "Religion & Philosophy."Under that, select "ATLA Religion Database with ATLA Serials."
- Once in the database, notice the 3 search bars located in the top left section of the page. Above the 3 search bars, it will say "Searching: ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials" and "Choose Databases."
- Select "Choose Databases."
- Two columns should appear. Please select "ATLA Religion Database, ATLASerials, Religion Collection, Christian Periodical Index, Historical Abstracts, Philosopher's Index, and Religion & Philosophy Collection." Then select "Ok."
- Use the search bars and type in "fall of western empire" on the first line, "church" on the second line, and "1453" on the third line. So, your search should say - fall of western empire AND church AND 1453. Then click "Search."
- Once the results come up, look on the left under "Limit To" and select "Linked Full Text."
- To read articles, select "PDF Full Text."