Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Feb 02, 2017 Views: 33
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: Feb 02, 2017 Views: 33
To locate sources on your topic, I would suggest using counseling and religion-related databases. Please follow the steps below to access resources on your topic.
- Click on the following link to begin: Link.
- Once the above link is selected, look in the top right section for "Collections."
- Place your mouse over "Collections" and select "Databases."
- When the page loads, look on the left-hand side under "Browse by Subject" and select "Counseling & Psychology."
- When the page loads, look on the right under "Counseling & Psychology" and locate "Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection."
- Once in the database, look in the top left section for a heading that says "Choose Databases."
- Please select "Choose Databases" and select the following: "ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials," "Christian Periodical Index," "Religion & Philosophy," and "Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection."
- Then select "Ok."
- Use the different search bars in the top left section. Try a search for "assessing spirit*" on the first line (Note: do not add quotations around assessing spirit, but please add an asterisk after "spirit."). On the second line, next to AND, type in "counsel*" (Note: do not add quotations around counsel, but please add an asterisk after "counsel."). So your search should look like this: assessing spirit* AND counsel*.
- Then click "Search."
- When the results come up, look on the left under "Limit To" and select "Full Text".
- To read articles, select "PDF Full Text."