Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Apr 13, 2018 Views: 79
Thank you for contacting the Jerry Falwell Library with your question. To locate the Journal of Marriage and Family, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the following link to begin: Link.
- Once the above link is selected, you will be taken to the main library page. From here, begin to scroll down on the page. Look on the left for a section that will say "Jerry Falwell Library" followed by 3 sections: "My Library," "Research" and "Contact Us."
- Please look under "Research" and select "Journal by Name."
- When the page loads, look underneath "Option 1" and type in the name of the journal: "Journal of Marriage and Family."
- Then click "Search."
- When the results come up, look underneath the records and you should see a list of databases where the journal is mentioned.
- Select any of the databases that might apply. For example, you might consider selecting "OmniFile Full Text."
For additional information about finding articles in specific journals, the JFL has created a short video tutorial.
Click here to view: https://watch.liberty.edu/media/t/1_ne47lx8k/74370641