Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Feb 02, 2017 Views: 81
Thank you for contacting the Jerry Falwell Library with your question.
The library has a number of audiobooks that can be found using the following link: Link.
- Once the above link is selected, look in the top right section and you'll see different headings: Collections, Research, General Info, and Assistance.
- Please put your mouse over "Collections" and then select "Media."
- When the next page loads, look under "Audio" and select EBSCO AudioBook Collection.
- From here, you can browse by category, or search for a specific audiobook.
A second option is to start in the library catalog: https://lucas.liberty.edu/vwebv/searchBasic?sk=en_US
- In the search bar enter: audiobooks. Then click "Search Now".
- This should bring up an extensive list of audiobooks that are on CD and available for checkout.
If you have any other research-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com or (434)582-2221.