Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Jul 11, 2018 Views: 365
Sometimes you may see an article that says "Get it @ Liberty". When this occurs, click the link that says "Check for this article in other LU resources". This will check for access in the Library's other databases. If we have the article in another database, you will see a link that says "View Article". Click on that link for access.
If the Library does not have that article in any of our databases, you will need to submit a request through Interlibrary Loan. To submit a request for an article, please complete the following steps:
- Please click on the following link: Link.
- Once you successfully get to the main library page, scroll down a little and on the right side, you should see a header that says “My Library.”
- Under “My Library,” select “Interlibrary Loan.”
- Once the page loads, look on the right hand side for a box that states “Log in to ILLIAD,” and click on “Create Account.”
- Once this page loads, go down to the end of the page and click on “First Time Users Click Here.”
- Once this page loads, fill out the information about yourself and click on “Submit Information.”
- Once you've successfully registered, look on the left under “New Request” and click on “Article and/or Book.”
- Fill out the information about the article you wish to read and click “Submit Request.”
- Within 1–5 business days, you'll be notified via email about the request you made.