Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Feb 02, 2017 Views: 279
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: Feb 02, 2017 Views: 279
There are numerous e-books available. To search for e-books, simply complete the below instructions:
- Click on the following link to begin your search: Link.
- When the link loads, look on the left for a search bar that will say “Search Anything.” Underneath that, change “All” to “Books.”
- An option will appear directly below the search bar that allows you to choose "All books", "Print books", or "E-books". Select "E-books".
- If you know the name of the book you’re looking for, simply type in the title in the search bar and click “GO.”
- If you don't know the name of the book you're looking for, but would like to do a general search for a specific topic, type in your keyword(s) and click "Go."
- If we have the e-book version of the book you’re looking for, there should be a link to the title or book.
For more information about finding and using e-books you can look at our E-books Guide.