Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Apr 13, 2018 Views: 157
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: Apr 13, 2018 Views: 157
- Click on the following link to begin your search: Search
- When the page loads, look in the top right corner and you should see 4 headers: Collections, Research, General Info, and Assistance.
- Put your mouse over “Research” and select “Research Guides.”
- When the page loads, look under “Research Guides” and select “Business."
- This guide has many suggestions on where to find information on business topics. One place to start is the “Essential Resources" tab. Next, select “Business Source Complete.”
- Once you're in the database, notice the 3 search bars in the top left corner.
- On the first line, type in your specific term(s).
- Then click "Search."
- When the results page loads, look on the left for “Refine your results” and make sure to click on “Full Text” and then click “Update.”
- To view any of the articles, simply click on “PDF Full Text.”
For more information about business-related topics, the JFL has created a short video tutorial.
Click here to view: https://watch.liberty.edu/media/t/1_ypovk7bu/74370641