Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Feb 02, 2017 Views: 57
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: Feb 02, 2017 Views: 57
- Click on the following link to begin: Search
- Once you select the above link, look in the top right corner and you'll see several headers. If you place your mouse over Research, you'll notice a dropdown. From that list, select Research Guides.
- When the next page loads, look on the right under Research Guides and select Counseling & Psychology.
- When the next page loads, look at the top of the page and notice the different tabs that are in red. Please select Databases.
- Begin to scroll down on the page until you see a header entitled Additional Resources and select Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection.
- Once you select this database, you may be asked to log in to EZproxy. If so, enter your LU username and password. Once in the database, notice the 3 search bars in the top left section.
- On the first line, type in stages of develop*. On the second line next to AND, type in children. On the final line next to AND, type in adolesc* and click Search.
- Once your results are displayed, make sure to select Full Text on the left side.
- To read articles, simply click on PDF Full Text located underneath each result.