Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Jan 10, 2017 Views: 302
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: Jan 10, 2017 Views: 302
- Click on the following link to begin your search: Search
- Once you click on the above link, you'll be taken to the official library page. Click on "Collections" at the top, then click on "Databases."
- Scroll down under "Featured Resources" on the next page and click on "Journal Finder."
- When the next page loads, use the first option and type in the name of the journal: Phi Delta Kappan. Then click "Search."
- When your search results load, you'll see 1 record and multiple links under the record. We suggest you select "Education Research Complete" OR "OmniFile Full Text Mega (H.W. Wilson)."
- **For the sake of these instructions, please select "OmniFile Full Text Mega (H.W. Wilson)."
- Once the database loads, look on the left above Publication Details for Phi Delta Kappan and select "Search within this publication."
- Next, notice the 3 search bars in the top left corner of your page. Leave the first line as is, but on the second line next to the first mention of AND, type in your search terms and click Search.
- Finally, look to the left of the page and make sure that Full Text is select (located underneath Limit to).
- To read/save/view articles, simply click on PDF Full Text, located underneath each result.