Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Jan 10, 2017 Views: 50
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: Jan 10, 2017 Views: 50
- Click on the following link to begin your search: Search
- Once you click on the above link, you will be taken to the official library home page. From here, in the top right corner, you will see several headers. Put your mouse over Research and you will see a dropdown appear. From the list, select Research Guides.
- When the next page loads, look under Research Guides and select Education.
- You will be taken to the Education Research Guide page. From here, look in the top section where the tabs are and select Databases.
- Once on the databases page, look under Featured Resources and select Education Research Complete.
- Once you select Education Research Complete, you may be required to log in to Ezproxy. If so, enter your LU username and password to proceed.
- Once you're successfully in the database, you will see 3 search bars in the top left section of the page. However, above the 3 search bars will be a blue link that says Choose Databases. Please click on Choose Databases.
- This brings up a list of databases. Make sure to select: ERIC, Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection, and OmniFile Full Text Mega. Then click OK at the bottom of the page.
- On the first search bar that is vacant in the top left, type in Vygotsky's theory. On the second line next to AND, type in education. On the third line next to AND, type in implications. Then click Search.
- Lastly, make sure to select Full Text, located on the left under Limit To.
- To read/view/save articles, simply click on PDF Full Text, which is located underneath each result.