Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Jan 10, 2017 Views: 34
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: Jan 10, 2017 Views: 34
- Click on the following link to begin your search: Link.
- Once you click on the above link, you will be taken to the official library home page. From here, look in the top right section and you will see several headers. Put your mouse over Research and you will see a dropdown appear. From that list, select Research Guides.
- When the next page loads, look under Research Guides and select Education.
- Once the page loads, look in the top section for the red and blue tabs. Please select Databases.
- Once you select Databases, you will see a search bar near the top middle section of the page and underneath the search bar, you will see a header entitled Featured Resources.
- Under Featured Resources, select Education Research Complete.
- If you select Education Research Complete, you may be required to log in to Ezproxy. If so, enter your LU username and password to proceed.
- Once you're successfully in the database, you will see 3 search bars in the top left corner of the page. However, above the 3 search bars will be a blue link that says Choose Database. Please select Choose Databases.
- From the list, make sure to select: ERIC, Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection, and OmniFile Full Text Mega. Then click Ok.
- On the first search bar that is vacant in the top left, type in Erikson. On the second line next to AND, type in stages of develop* and then click Search.
- Lastly, make sure to select Full Text, located on the left under Limit.
- To read/view/save articles, simply click on PDF Full Text, which is located underneath each result.