Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Jan 24, 2017 Views: 909
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: Jan 24, 2017 Views: 909
By using either the "Search Anything" option or "Ebsco Quick Search"(EbscoHost) would ensure many results for your your research topic:
A. "Search Anything":
- Type in your keyword(s) with quotations surrounding them (i.e. "successful online learners") and click "Go" to see result(s).
- On the right side of the results list, you should see some results entitled "Articles."
- Click on the article title or "Full PDF Online" to view the article.
B. Ebsco Quick Search:
- Start your search by going to the main library page: Link.
- Similar to the above search strategy, type in keyword(s) with quotations surrounding the keywords (i.e. "successful online learners") and click "Go."
- Begin to scroll down on the page, and then look to the right of the screen for a "More Search Options" section.
- Underneath "More Search Options," please select "Ebsco Quick Search."
- In the new search, type in "successful online learners" in quotations and click "Search."
- When the results come up, you may either modify your search by adding words on the second line, such as "traits" or "characteristics".
- Look on the left under "Refine your results" and click on "full text" and "scholarly (peer reviewed) journals (if applicable).
- To view, read, and save articles, click on "PDF Full Text."