Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Feb 02, 2017 Views: 68
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: Feb 02, 2017 Views: 68
- Click on the following link to begin your search: Link.
- When the page loads, look in the top right corner and you should see 4 headers: Collections, Research, General Info, and Assistance.
- Put your mouse over "Research" and select "Research Guides."
- When the page loads, look under "Research Guides" and select "Education."
- When the next page loads, look in the top section and you should see different tabs that are in red. Please select "Databases."
- Your page will change slightly. Once it does, notice the search bar. Underneath that, it will say "Featured Databases."
- To complete a general search for a topic related to education, we would recommend using "Education Research Complete."
- Once in "Education Research Complete," notice the 3 search bars in the top left section.
- On the first line, type in your most important key words. Try to limit your search by using fewer than 4 words per line.
- Then click "Search" to see your results.
- When the results page loads, look on the left for "Refine your results," and make sure to click on "Full Text."
- If your sources need to be peer-reviewed, please select "scholarly (peer reviewed) journals."
- To view any of the sources, simply click on "PDF Full Text."