Answered By: Josh Waltman Last Updated: Dec 17, 2018 Views: 409
Answered By: Josh Waltman
Last Updated: Dec 17, 2018 Views: 409
- Click on the following link to begin your search: Link.
- Scroll down the middle of the page and find the heading "Research" (the one in the middle, not the one at the top).
- Click on the option "Journal by Name".
- On the next page, type in "principal leadership" in the search bar. Then click the search icon.
- Select "Principal Leadership" from the results list.
- On the next page, you'll see databases that carry that journal. You could choose many of these but for the sake of this set of instructions we recommend "Omnifile Full Text Mega". Click on this database.
- On the following page, choose the option "Search within this publication" at the top.
- Then, on the next page, type in one of your topics in the second search bar (beside the "AND"). For instance, you would type in "bullying" and then search. As an example, here is a search performed using this method.
For more information about finding articles in specific journals, the JFL has created a short video tutorial.