Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Feb 02, 2017 Views: 131
The library catalog is a great search engine that is generally used for finding books in the main stacks of the library and electronic books (e-books). One of the services offered to online students is the ability to check physical books out. The Library then ships requested books to online students. However, if online students locate material that they want to check out from our library, they will first need to create an interlibrary loan account.
To create an interlibrary loan account, complete the below instructions:
- Click on the following link which should take you to the main library page: Link.
- When the page loads, scroll down under the search bar and you’ll see a header that says “My Library.” Under this, select “Interlibrary Loan.”
- When the page loads, look on the right side under “Log in to ILLIAD” and select “Create Account.”
- At the bottom of the next page, click on “First Times Users click here”.
- On the next page, fill out the information with the asterisks.
- Once the information has been filled out successfully, click on “Submit Information.”
- If you’ve successfully created an account, on the left side of the next page, you should see “New Request.”
- Under “New Request,” click on “Book/Article/Journal.”