Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Jan 10, 2017 Views: 682
Since you are a new student and going through the process of ordering some books (borrowing books), you will first need to create an Interlibrary Loan account. I have included steps on how you would complete the process in the below section.
- Click on the following link to begin: Link.
- Once the above link is selected, scroll down on the page and look on the left under "My Library."
- Under "My Library," please select "Interlibrary Loan."
- When the next page loads, look on the right and you should see a box that says "Log in to ILLiad."
- Underneath that, please select "Create Account."
- When the next page loads, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and select "First Time Users Click Here."
- Enter the different fields with your information and then select "Submit."
- Once you've created your account, look on the left under "New Request" and select "book" or "article."
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (434)582-2221.