Answered By: Josh Waltman Last Updated: Sep 14, 2017 Views: 627
Answered By: Josh Waltman
Last Updated: Sep 14, 2017 Views: 627
- On the library’s main page, find the search box in the middle of the screen. To the left of the search box, there is a drop down box that says “All” in it. Change “All” to "Books.
- Now there are several options under the search bar on the left. Click on the option for "E-books."
- Type in the name of the Bible book that you are wanting the commentary for in the box and also type in the word “commentary” after the book. For instance, your search may be "John commentary." Click on "Go".
- You will find a list of e-books that fit the search you just performed.
- Click on the title of the book you would like to read.
- The next page may look different, depending on which database is displaying the e-book. You will always want to find the table of contents and then click on the chapter that you want to read.
For more information about e-books, please look at our e-books guide: http://libguides.liberty.edu/ebooks