Answered By: Josh Waltman Last Updated: Jan 10, 2017 Views: 48
1) Go to the library home page.
2) In the top middle-right there is a heading that says "Collections." Click on this heading and then select "Databases" underneath "Electronic."
3) On the next page, click on the "A" under the heading "Browse by Letter," which is in the top left of the screen.
4) Next, find the database labeled "American History in Video." This will be towards the middle of the list of databases. Click on it.
5) Once you are in the database, you will be able to search for the historical event or timeframe about which you would like to see a video. The search bar is in the top right side of the page.