Answered By: Dena ten Pas Last Updated: Feb 02, 2017 Views: 227
Answered By: Dena ten Pas
Last Updated: Feb 02, 2017 Views: 227
LUCAS has been changed to the "JFL Catalog" since the library has changed its website. To search the JFL Catalog, you can follow these steps:
- Begin at the main library page.
- Use the Search Anything search bar to access the JFL Catalog.
- Click on the drop-down menu on the left of the search bar and change it from "All" to "Books."
- Now select "Print Books" from the options below the search bar.
- Type in your search terms and click "Go." You'll now be searching within the JFL Catalog.